– futbolchile.net is an Internet service provider that offers a platform that only shows links to audiovisual content located on third party servers and provided and / or transmitted by third parties. Nobody can hold futbolchile.net responsible for hosting copyrighted content, since we do not host any copyrighted content nor transmit any audiovisual content.
Please: Find out well in which website your archives are really hosted, or audiovisual content; before blaming futbolchile.net for infringing copyright.
– The links that appear on this website have been found on different online streaming websites (ustream.tv , livestream.com, youtube.com, mips.tv, facebook.com, liveflash.tv, sawlive.tv, castamp.com among others …) and we do not know if they have contracts of assignment of rights over these matches or payment events to play them, accommodate them or allow them to see them.
– All the brands mentioned here and logos are registered by their legitimate owners and are only used in reference to them and with a purpose of quotation or comment, in accordance with article 32 LPI.
– We are not responsible for the improper use that you can make of the content of our page.
– In no case or circumstance may the owner or collaborators of futbolchile.net be liable directly or indirectly for the illicit use of the information contained in futbolchile.net. Likewise, we can not be held responsible, either directly or indirectly, for incorrect use or misinterpretation of the information and services included. It will also be out of our responsibility the material that you can access from our links.
– If in your country, this type of page is prohibited, you and only you are responsible for the entry to futbolchile.net.
– If you decide to stay at futbolchile.net, it is because you have read, understood and accept the conditions of this page.
– All content has been exclusively taken from public Internet sites, so this material is considered free distribution. In no legal article is the prohibition of free material mentioned so this page does not infringe the law in any case. If anyone has any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If after reading the above and you own copyright or agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes your rights, although we are not governed by it, you can send a notification under the Copyright Law. Author of the Digital Millennium (“DMCA”) of Providing futbolchile.net with the following information in electronic format (see 17 USC 512 (3) for more details):
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed, or, if several copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site;
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed as infringing or as the subject of an infringing activity and that must be eliminated or whose access must be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material;
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit contact with you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail;
(e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the way it is claimed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once futbolchile.net receives a complete and correct notice of the claim of infringement of copyright, or if futbolchile.net comes to believe in good faith that a video in the service of limpi.tv may contain material that infringes the rights of author, is of futbolchile.net. politics:
(a) To remove or disable access to the sent content identified in the claimed infringement notice;
(b) To notify the content provider, member or user that has removed or disabled access to the content; Y
(c) To terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers and holders of accounts that are repeat offenders.
Notices about the claimed infringement should be sent to: [email protected]